- Mr Pyne, do you condone the theft of diaries from MPs? If not what action should be taken against people who request & receive stolen goods?
- What is your attitude to stealing the diary of an MP & giving it to his rivals?
- What is your attitude to someone receiving stolen property? Particularly if they confess to so doing?
- Do you support abusing the process of the Court?
- Do you believe being named in Federal Court indicating abuse of process warrants full and open press appearance?
- Mr Pyne, WTF do you mean by ‘no specific knowledge’? https://soundcloud.com/geeksrulz/pyne-plays-games
- As LOTO, why didn’t Tony Abbott intitiate thorough investigation of serious rumours surrounding Mr Slipper?
- Why don’t you release your publicly funded transcripts of recent doorstops?
- Why does Abbott falsely claim that Brough has ‘been very upfront about his dealings with James Ashby’?
- Why did you say on Lateline that Mr Brough is contesting the Rares findings when he’s not & is it a ploy to avoid ?
- You’ve stated that on March 19 you drank with James Ashby and had “political discussion”; What was discussed?
- Pyne, you have repeatedly said this is a contest about trust. So why don’t you & Mr Abbott front the media & answer questions on Ashby?
- Do you condone Tony Abbott turning his back on journalists asking questions about the Ashby Brough Affair?
- You demanded the resignation of Mr Slipper over private SMS’s with Mr Ashby; will you release all your emails/SMS’s to or from Mr Ashby?
These questions were crowdsourced from a number of people on Twitter who contributed to a request by Margo Kingston. They were all collated in this Storify post. A great thank you to all for their combined efforts.