Jan’s live Twitter reports of Griffith ‘group talk’ and ‘campaign launch’ and her story about being interviewed on ABC radio – exemplifies my vision of citizen journos reporting into mainstream
2. Any Feldtman on growing up in Shepparton – she tweeted on the topic, then sent DM
-I’m not sure who Murray’s Cathy is, but I’m certain I’ll volunteer in the campaign for them!
– So sad – when was SPC taken over? Want to do a personal piece as one who grew up there?
– CCA took over in 2005. Have a ‘local’ SPC post on my blog today — keen to do a researched one re:’turning independent’ though. http://amyfeldtmann.com/2014/02/02/spc-ardmona-isnt-just-a-factory/
– Can I repost? Would need bio and mugshot firstname.lastname@example.org
– With pleasure — will send all through to your Griffith email now. Thanks for asking — happy to get the story out there. http://nofibs.com.au/2014/02/02/spc-ardmona-isnt-just-factory-amyfeldtmann-memories/
3. Michael Burge on whether Twitter reporting will supersede traditional news stories. http://nofibs.com.au/2014/02/02/publish-button-killed-media-burgewords-comments/
4. Ros Druce piece on #leardblockade – she rang and offered it to me (I ten her first last week, a piece about Boggabri split on the issue. http://nofibs.com.au/2014/02/02/cards-table-please-minister-hunt-roselyn-druce-comments-leardblockade/
I tweeted request for piece on 1971 attempt to drill for oil on the reef. Carolyn jones forwarded it to Women in Media group, favourited by an Australian Story Producer.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” lang=”en”><p><a href=”https://twitter.com/WIM_Aus”>@WIM_Aus</a> MT <a href=”https://twitter.com/margokingston1″>@margokingston1</a> ABC: Nuggett Coombes/Judith Wright fight oil drilling Great Barrier Reef 1971 – anyone wanna write a piece?</p>— Caroline Jones (@CJaustory) <a href=”https://twitter.com/CJaustory/statuses/429841729361944576″>February 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>