The Slipper diary entries
1. What information regarding the diaries did you receive from Ashby?
2. What dates did it cover?
3. Why did you want the information?
4. What use did you make of the information?
5. Do you consider it ethical to gain unauthorised access to someone’s else’s diary?
6. What action would you have taken as a sitting MP if your diary was stolen and given to a political rival?
7. Have you had any contact with the AFP since the judgement?
Personal help for Ashby and Doane
8. Did you discuss getting employment for Ashby and Doane?
9. What steps did you take to assist them?
10. Did you know Ashby or Doane before they began working for Mr Slipper?
Dealings with Ashby
11. What did Ashby tell you re any possible legal action against Slipper?
12. Why didn’t you advise Ashby to follow standard and correct HR procedure if he felt he was being harassed?
13. What contact have you had with Ashby, his lawyer, agent or anyone else connected with the Court case since the judgement?
14. Do you believe Ashby is an honest person, and if so on what basis? Read the rest of this entry »